Today I'm linking up with Shannon at L.A.I.D for So What Wednesday. Anyone else get the Ciara song stuck in their head and sing their So Whats?
- Noah didn't take a nap yesterday.
- I don't have anything planned for dinner tonight because the Husband is working- perhaps a date night is in order for Noah & me.
- I'm not going to workout tonight- I'm going to book club & I'm going to drink wine while I'm there too!
- I hired a babysitter just so I can go to book club.
- The house isn't going to get cleaned tomorrow (Thursday=cleaning day) because we have a fun activity filled day planned that I am really looking forward to.
- I've almost spent my self-imposed budget for this AmEx billing period and [gasp] we have 10 days left.
- The most interesting thing I've learned is that today is Ja Rule's birthday.
- He's been locked up- Just kidding I just can't get this part of the song out of my head!
Visiting from the So What Wednesday link up :) I did not know that Ja Rule's birthday was today - thanks lol. Also, very jealous of the wine and babysitter... and book club too lol.
ReplyDeleteI heard on the radio its Ja Rule's birthday today. They were joking about how jail is one place you don't want to celebrate it! And don't bend to blow out the birthday cake:)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy book club and wine!
I didn't even realize Ja' was in jail until today- where have I been? Glad I was able to share my new fact to everyone today. In four years we can all remember it's his birthday again. Hopefully I'll learn something more useful tomorrow, or even more than one thing!
ReplyDelete