Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Love- Sunny Days

It's the last Tuesday of the month and I'm a little sad to say goodbye to my Tuesday Loves so I'm sure I'll be doing it again periodically in the future. I might even change the day from Tuesday!  Crazy wild, I know.

Between Live! with Kelly being on location in Oahu, Hawaii and two 70+ plus degree days here this week I am on a sunny summery kick.

1- Speaking of, I loved each and every one of Kelly Ripa's looks this week in Oahu.  Beautiful! And I really liked her extension hair up.  Holy tans- so jealous! Mark ain't bad either...

2- Little flippity flops for Noah along with sunny's!  I bought both of these from The Children's Place this week.  And madras swim trunks and rash guard from Gap- these are on my list for the next sale date. 
  
3- Rainbow sandals!  I'm in desperate need of a new pair- mine are at least 2 years old. I saw these 'Flirty" braided Rainbows at Nordstrom (when I was purchasing my new Toms ballet flats!) and they will be mine before summer comes around.  
4- Noah has always had little feet.  He still wears a size 5.5.  But I love his little feet and toes.  I have to give them lots of kisses every morning or whenever his feet are sock free.  I love that he crosses his ankles and feet when he eats in his highchair. But don't get me started on his toe nails- they are weird!

I feel like #5 should be a bonus edition- brace yourself.

5-  Rob Lowe.  That should be enough said, but I'll go further.  Frankly I can't resist.  While I love Rob all the time, I've been on a kick lately.    After reading Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy and seeing Rob co-host on Live! with Kelly recently I decided I had to see The West Wing.  I saw the first season on FX before Noah was born but that was it.  So the Husband bought me the first three seasons on DVD and I"m currently on episode 18 of season 2.  

So I've been seeing Rob pretty regularly on my TV but I found out this week that Rob was here!  In NC! In my town! He is taking his son on a college campus tour.  I totally freaked out and even though he took his son to Duke instead of UNC I was trying to stalk him. I actually watched the Duke VT game looking for him.  I was all over the Twitter.  I even Tweeted Rob- after much debate about what to say.  I asked the Husband if I thought Rob might call me (I don't really understand how the Twitter works).  I'm still waiting on a response; much in the way I'm still waiting on an email response from Tyrese regarding his BBQ circa 2000- but that is a story for another day.

I love Rob as Sam Seaborn and Governor Robert McCallister.  I started watching Brothers & Sisters because Rob joined the cast.  Something about adult Rob in a suit, though I do love 20's Rob in his playboy stage too.  

Favorite Rob movie- About Last Night

But I'm not a crazy super fan (or so I tell myself).  I don't always watch just because he's in it- though I do give it a look-see.  I do not watch Rob on Parks & Recs. I don't like his character and I cannot bring myself to watch the show.  I'm not a fan of Rob as Drew Peterson or as a mute in The Stand- CREEPY!

What's your favoriteRob movie or show?

And for those of you wondering if Noah wears his sunglassses?    

Flip flops to be determined...


2 comments:

  1. Love the sunglasses--I want to get some for Cam, but I have talked myself out of it thinking he would never wear them. This gives me hope :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah he wears them about 1/2 the time- which is a win for $5 sunglasses. I wear mine all the time so I make it a game for him to wear them when I am wearing mine. I look forward to seeing Cam sporting some shades!

      Delete