Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Love

Since Valentine's Day is next Tuesday, I'm going to try to give some Tuesday love out all month.  Things I am loving this week:

1- Bean Traders' Valentine's coffee menu- delicious! And of course, an added bonus is their play area for little ones which we visit at least once a week.
February Drink Specials
2- Spring Resort Wear spring lines for both Noah & me.  I need to stop myself before the only clothes I own are striped and boat necked.
Ann Taylor Loft 

The Children's Place  












3- The Yigal Azrouel dress Kelly Ripa wore on Live with Kelly Wednesday. (It can be yours for a mere $975)

4- The amazing hug Noah gives me each morning after I get him dressed.  When I pick him up from his crib he's too interested in trying to lay back down to give me any morning love; but after a diaper change and some new clothes I always get a great morning hug.

5- I LOVE that today is my baby boy's 18month birthday!
February 7, 2012
August 7, 2011













6- The last minute addition this morning- Noah called me 'Momma' for the first time today as I was walking to the breakfast table!

No comments:

Post a Comment