| Finished Valentine's Day cards |
Can I just say that I am the least crafy person ever. That's why I'm addicted to Pinterest because I just just copy someone else's idea. So I let Noah paint yesterday for a Valentine's Day project. Toilet Paper Roll Heart Stamps was quickly repinned when I saw it and on our weekly Target trip I bought all the supplies (white cards with envelopes, washable finger paints, paint brushes). I had yet to let Noah play with paint and those of you who know me know why- MESS. Noah's cards will be going in the mail this week along with a few photos of Noah creating his Valentine's to his grandmas and aunts.
The smile says successful project!
And it was not messy!
| Investigating how he's making the hearts |
| More! |
And he only ate a little bit of paint.
I see the potential for a mess coming. Project declared Complete!
| Peanut Butter Yogurt & fruit |
I threw it together when I was cleaning up the kitchen one night. I don't like peanut butter or yogurt, but the Husband liked it and so did Noah. Pintastic!
And Noah would not be my son if he didn't have just as much fun cleaning up his mess as he did creating it...
No comments:
Post a Comment