2- The carpets were done by Baby Safe Carpet Cleaning. They were on time, the carpets look great, the stains came out, and the guy was done really quickly with little to no smell when he left. They also said they would honor the Groupon rate ($45 for 4 rooms) for future cleans- can't beat that.
3- For Christmas the Husband got me a 4 hour Deep Cleaning coupon from Tidy Maids and I've been looking forward to these four hours for a while! I had them do the blinds/windows, baseboards, and bathrooms because I hate doing all of that. I do the bathrooms weekly but seriously, baseboards and blinds haven't been done in over ... 18 months at least! I was supposed to get two cleaners for two hours, but instead got three cleaners for one and half. They brought their own equipment, which is good because our vacuum is at the end of it's life, worked fast with no questions, and the house smells and looks great. They even cleaned the groves in the doors! A little awkward with me at home but- who cares the house is cleaner now!
Noah had tight quarters for playing when the carpet cleaners came. Everything off the living room floor and into the pack-n-play.
5- I'm so happy that I saw some snow this week. It was less than an inch and only lasted until the sun came up, but the flakes were so BIG and fluffy coming down it made me very happy even though Noah did not get to see it.
6- As if there aren't enough reason to love Shiki Sushi (yummy sushi, ever expanding seating, buy one get one EVERYDAY), I discovered a new one at dinner last night. Kids menu half off on Mondays with an adult $10 purchase! We've never done the kids menu here before; actually I didn't even know they had one . It had about 6 entrees on it available with rice or lo mein noodles, including a sushi meal, choice of drink, AND ice cream dessert for $6.99/$3.50 Mondays. Noah got Chicken with Broccoli and Brown Rice and vanilla ice cream (no chocolate syrup). It tasted the same as off the adult menu and was definitely enough for one adult, let alone a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment