Monday, February 13, 2012

Tuesday Love- Happy Valentine's Day!

Nothing too crazy going on around here today; it's our 10th Valentine's Day together.  The Husband is planning on making some delicious Chicken Parmesan and I am planning on making some Lemon Glazed Cookies, hopefully with some toddler help.  Noah is getting a book from me and that's really about it.

Noah already has Little Blue Truck Leads the Way and he loves it.  So I hope he loves the original LBT too!

Things I love this week:
1- Even though I am really sad about Whitney Houston, I am loving the Whitney Tribute Channel on Sirius/XM Channel 48.  She was an amazing artist and I've forgotten some of her songs.  We've been having quite the party while driving this week.

2-  When I sing Noah a bedtime song from one of his books, he signs 'more' and says, "gen" (translates to 'again')

3- I went to Sync Studio Cycling class last night and I'm so glad it was not as hard as the first time!  Though I am still the girl in the back that is off beat.  Every time instructor Matt yelled, "Right.Knee.Up" I swore he was yelling at me specifically because my left knee was undoubtedly up.

4-  Toms shoes.  They donate a pair for each pair bought.   Can't beat a cute charity shoe!





5- And this is cheesy but true - I love my Husband and our little family.  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment