So What If:
- I spent more time reading this past week than doing chores and housework.
- I left the house on Monday wearing Sunday's clothes, no shower, and hadn't washed my hair in three days.
- I forgot to call my brother for his 24th birthday yesterday. He got his gift on time. I thought about it: "I'll call Kevin when I get in the car to drive to playgroup." "I'll call Kevin when I'm done mopping the floor." I sent a text at 11:15p saying I'd call today & I did call today!
- I haven't gotten or sent my cousin a birthday gift and her birthday is Tuesday! This is not hte person I am- I'm usually all over the birthdays.
- I just ate humus from the container with my fingers. Sh! don't tell the Husband, as he's the only other person eating out of the container.
- I feel like I always say the wrong things and then replay the conversations over and over again. This week I actually said the right thing to a book club friend & am so happy about it!
- I spent most of my self imposed budget already this month and I still have a hair appointment to get through.
- I'm excitedly watching the new season of MTV's 16 & Pregnant and I cry every time the baby is born.
- One of the most exciting things about my Wednesdays are either Revenge is on ABC or Jeff Lewis is on Bravo.
- I'm blogging while waiting for Noah to take his nap so I can begin my chores (#1 on the list is shower). I'm not sure why I feel like he must be asleep before I pick myself up off the couch to do my chores, but I do.
So what if is right! You do what works for you. That's the only way we moms can get by. ;)
ReplyDelete