Friday, March 16, 2012

Focus on the Fun

I've been complaining a bit lately, and while I feel justified in some of my complaints, I decided to focus on some positives.  Even though napping is not going well we still managed to have a bit of fun-in-the-sun this week.  So I'll show off our joyful side a bit and try to remember these are the things that matter- not how many hours, minutes, or seconds Noah is napping on any given day.

Sunday-
Pullen Park Carousel, Train, and Playground

 Monday-
Breakfast baby (& mommy) date at Mad Hatter.
Then a toddler art class at Durham Arts Council.
Tuesday- 

Wednesday- 
RDU Observation Park and a fish taco dinner eaten out on the deck 
 

Thursday-
Homestead Aquatic Center Swim Class

Friday-
Zoo

We had a lot of fun with our friends this week and made some great memories.  More fun-in-the-sun to come, I'm sure.   Positive focus accomplished by the end of the week.  (And even though Noah has a stunned, unsure-of-what-is-happening look in most of the photos, he did have a fun week with his friends).

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new reader here :)
    It looks like you had a great week and bravo for focusing on the positive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It feels good to come out of my little funk :)

      Delete