Friday, August 31, 2012

Fashion Friday- Help Me Decide

If you've been reading recently, you know that my cousin, who is like a sister to me, got tickets to Live! with Kelly (and co-host to be decided Tuesday) and invited me to come along.  I leave on Wednesday and we will see the show on Thursday.  I'm getting really excited but cannot figure out what to wear.  And I know it doesn't really matter what I wear, I am not going to be on TV but still!

Fashion Friday- Help Me Decide! Vote in my poll or leave me a comment below letting me know which outfit below (shoes/jewelry can be switched around or suggest me something!) you like best.  Excuse the hair (we have been at Into The Mist at the Life & Science Museum) and the 'I'm going to kill you' look (Noah did not nap today).







Which Outfit?


Thanks!!

In case you want to know where I got anything.
Outfit 1: 
Top: Gigi's Boutique Raleigh
Necklace A: Bubble Necklace somewhere online
Shoes A: Kelly Green Wedge Franco Sarto
Jeans B: Hudson 'Beth' Jeans Nordstrom
Necklace B: Britta Bead Necklace Bridier Baubles
Shoes B: Nude Wedge Nine West

Outfit 2:
Top: Banana Republic
Jeans A: Ann Taylor Loft 
Necklace A: Bubble Necklace somewhere online
Jeans B: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes B: Nude Wedge Nine West

Outfit 3:
Top: Ellison Bevello
Jeans A: Ann Taylor Loft 
Necklace A: Bubble Necklace somewhere online
Jeans B: Ann Taylor Loft
Belt: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes B: Nude Wedge Nine West

Outfit 4:
Pants: Banana Republic
Top A & B: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace A: Britta Bead Necklace Bridier Baubles
Necklace B: Bubble Necklace somewhere online
Shoes: Nude Wedge Nine West

Outfit 5:
Top: Banana Republic

Jeans B: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace: Coco Necklace Bridier Baubles
Shoes: Nude Wedge Nine West

2 comments:

  1. How exciting that you get to go! They are all SUPER cute, and you're gonna look great no matter what you wear. :-)

    ... But I voted for outfits 1A and 5. :-) Just personal favorites! The necklace you're wearing in #5 is ADORABLE!

    Xo,
    Kenzie

    lifeaccordingtokenz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit one, option A looks absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete