I grabbed this link up from Andrea at My Chihuahua Bites and she was late to the party From Mrs. to Momma started so I must be super late but oh well.
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging?
Not long, since January 2012. I started blogging because I enjoyed reading other people's blogs and I just need a little something for me. Plus it's a fun little scrap book of my life as a mom.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
THE University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 1998-2002
I double majored in Psychology and History
3. Where have you traveled?
I've been a bunch of random place. France, Spain; Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Canada. I've been to 21 states including Hawaii.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
Um Hello, did you read my blog about cars? HERE it is. I would definitely buy a car or two first.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Loud chewing or swallowing! I have to leave the table/room.
I like beds made and drawers closed.
I like people to be on time.
6. What is your favorite movie?
She's Having a Baby always pops in my head first but this is a hard question to answer.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I only drink water or alcohol. At dinner white wine for sure. My everyday go to is water.
I do NOT like sweet tea.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Read. A book, a quiet space, a body of water or bathtub, maybe some wine and I am a very happy girl.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
This is hard. Pottery Barn or Pottery Barn Kids (is that cheating?) But Nordstrom would be good too.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past?
I've broken each of my arms twice from 4th-8th grade. There are probably only about 100 embarrassing moments in those years. Oh yeah, and I wore glasses too.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
May 20, 2006
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
I pick Jennifer Aniston! But that's not really accurate. I actually look a little like Barbra Streisand but I'm not that serious.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
In high school I worked at the pharmacy my friend's dad owned. I was mostly a cashier, but I counted pills sometimes. I hated counting pills, because I'm not a good counter (math escapes me). I just am not a confident counter. I know that sounds weird but it's true. When making Noah's formula I would pour 18 scoops of it down the drain because I couldn't remember where I was in the count and I did not want to kill Noah with poorly mixed formula. So I would throw it out.
In college I worked in the box office in the student union for productions put on in Memorial Theater. I worked there during the Outkast debacle. Outkast came to UNC for a concert in Cameron Stadium. Well the sound was horrible; really bad and we had to refund the tickets.
During the early years I worked in property management. I was a leasing consultant, then assistant manager and manager at an apartment complex. I love real estate, and this ain't it but it was close. I liked parts of my job but since I cry whenever anyone around me cries it was hard to have a tough skin when people wanted to break their leases.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
I don't have any scanned in! This is the oldest photo I have and it's from June 13, 2003. Look at Tucker's shiny baby fur!
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Bora Bora! Water huts. Like Tamra and Eddie from RHOC.
16. Show us the most current picture of you.
July 22, 2012 at the Durham Bulls stadium. It was HOT as seen in Noah's cheeks.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I am type A but I am not a big planner of my future in this way. I never pictured my wedding prior to planning it, I didn't have a plan or age by when I wanted to have a baby. It's just not my nature. I think it's because I'm a little superstitious about it. My answer would have to be happy with a 7 year old little boy and wonderful husband. Maybe Tucker too? He'll be old!


No comments:
Post a Comment