As Noah has been getting bigger, I've been noticing some wrist pain. I was almost certain it was just from carrying him around. He's around 25lbs now and I've had the pain off and on for several months. I always complained during push ups and dips about it during Power Stroll that's about the time I can put my finger on as when/how it starting hurting. So I mentioned it at my annual physical yesterday in which I unload any problem that has bothered me since the last time I saw the doctor. Yes, she must really love me. And my wrist does hurt at the end of most days to the extent that we try to have the Husband carry Noah exclusively on weekends so I get a break. Strangely, or strange to me, Doctor asked me if Noah was walking, and then why I was carrying him around. She has children, but perhaps she doesn't remember the impulsive and crazy mind of an almost 18month old; I can't let him walk everywhere. Or maybe she doesn't quite know the extent of my need to control every situation; it's much easier to carry him to where I'd like him to go. Anyways, I did the X-ray she requested at the clinic and was promised an email of the results. This morning I get a dreaded phone call that they are concerned about the fracture they see! Are you kidding me! Even more funny than the fact that Noah may have fractured my wrist who knows when and I've been dealing with it, is that they'll refer me to someone else to figure out what's going on. "Let us know if they don't contact you for an appointment in the next ten or so days." So I get to keep dealing with it I guess. And that's the only information I have about it. All I can say is I better not have to wear a hard cast because Noah & I signed up for swim lessons in March!
Here are some real growing pains photos. I love the person Noah is becoming and don't miss the younger stages at all. But looking back at little baby photos and comparing them to little kid photos- it gets my heart just a bit.
| first UNC game Nov 28, 2010 |
| Smith Center Jan 1, 2012 |
![]() |
| ... 53 weeks ... |

No comments:
Post a Comment