Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday is not Funday

I need to write My Birthday Celebration Abroad post.  I want to write it, I have written it in my head a few times.  I had planned on writing it this weekend.  Instead I have spent all of Noah's sleeping hours working on a Shutterfly photo book.  Almost 10 hours so far.  And I'm on page 45 ... of 100!  I want to push the lady in the tutorial video down a flight of stairs while she holds her perfect wedding album that took her 5 minutes!  I want to finish the project because I've spent 10 hours on it. But I also want to give up so I can get back to life outside of the Editor's office.  I cannot use my laptop (netbook) because the screen is too small for this project so I have to be sequestered upstairs.

I also need to be reading my book club book.  I am hosting on the 26th and I need to start the book!  I had planned on doing that this weekend too.  Especially since today is such a great rainy day for reading.  Instead I'll be spending hours in front of the computer screen.  While it's fun to relive Noah's life from his 1st birthday to his 2nd I'm getting over it!  By the way, it's funny how I completely forget some of the things we did together until I saw the photos; we fed the bears at Life & Science???  Yes we did!

Fair to say 32 is kicking my ass so far.  I hurt my back right after I returned from Abroad (NJ/NYC).  I can barely move if I've been sitting too long (like 5 hours straight in front of the computer).  I can barely run.  Which is great because I gained 3-4lbs during my birthday week.  Another reason to only celebrate your birthday for one day.  Metabolism at 32 is already much different than 31.  Oh and the Editor had his counterpart to his first surgery (in March) this past week so he's off of any heavy lifting Noah duty for 3 weeks.  

Yup that's me right now.   Is it Monday yet?

1 comment:

  1. yep...that is life, there is always something....
    i wish I would get in the habit of taking more photos...I understand what you mean when you say you forgot about those times until you saw the pictures...
    good luck with everything going on. I have book club tomorrow too..
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can

    ReplyDelete