Noah has a new phrase. "New Car! New Car!" In the past couple of months 4 of our friends have gotten new cars. I love cars so it's exciting for me and we talk a lot about it. Apparently Noah takes after his momma because he is also very interested in the new cars. A friend asked me recently what I would pick as my new car. This is my version of What Would You Do If You Won the Lottery? I can only play this game if there is no budget. I also prefer categories; I cannot pick just one!
Color is always black with tan interior. I'd take grey or silver too.
Must have features: Touch to Talk, heated seats, sunroof, and XM radio.
My current #1 pick? Recently I found this beauty parked next to me at a store and I totally walked around it and scoped it out.
Infiniti JX
Some of these cars have been on my list for years. Others get changed around when something new comes up.
Convertible: Volvo C70
Sedan: Acura TSX. I'd test drive a Audio A6 too.
Wagon: Acura TSX Wagon
Crossover: Volvo XC60
Small SUV: This is the hardest category for me. I cannot choice one. Obviously the Infiniti but I'd want to check out the Audio Q7 and the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Big SUV: Toyota Land Cruiser
Now I can just send this list over to the Husband for my birthday in September. All we need is a big red bow, or two... Ha! Anyways, this is really what I think about, though my last car purchase was deemed a 10-year car. I am currently on year two and the car's only 4 years old. Sorry to disappoint Noah but no new car for his momma. Anyone else have a list in their head or is just me?

No comments:
Post a Comment