I'm linking up with LC at The Brunette Bride for Fashion Friday's Outfit Of The Day!
I feel like I need to explain ... err justify... my outfit a bit. Noah has a fever and we are more than likely not leaving the house much today. But honestly I do really like this look; it's very me for Spring/Summer. But no, it's not glamorous.
(clearly I have issues taking pictures of myself)
Embarrassingly the whole outfit- shorts, t-shirt, and sweater are from Ann Taylor Loft. I definitely won't be going in there today!
- I love the neutral gray short and like this length for me.
- The t-shirt is very soft and has an open neck, but not quite a V. This is important because Noah likes to pull on my shirts making my V's belly button deep by days end.
- And the sweater is from the sleep/swim section. It is very me and while I wouldn't wear it to sleep in, I would definitely throw it over a bathing suit. In this fantasy I have my pre-baby body and am also on a boat.
- The flip flops are Flirty Braided Rainbows from Nordstrom.
- Fingernails are Essie Navigate Her and toes are Ole Caliente
What are you wearing today?


I like the red nail polish color! I might need to get that!
ReplyDelete