Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Photos

Whenever the Husband is out of town I end up taking a ton of Iphone photos so I can quickly text them off to say, "This is what we are doing now!"  I know it makes him smile.  Though admittedly when I'm out of town I love getting the photos because I need to know what's going on but they make me a bit sad too because I'm not there.  Anyways, here is my Iphone photo dump from the weekend.
Friday's Soup Lunch (Noah had a fever Thursday & Friday morning).

Post nap he was feeling SO much better.

So we went out to eat at Nantucket Cafe.

Enjoying Nantucket's free cake.

Sampling South Durham's Farmer's Market Saturday.

Morrisville Fire Dept's Open House.

Noah is ready to leave the Fire Dept- nap time!


Tucker took a nap Saturday while we were out. (I did make the bed before I left).

Saturday night bath- Noah's saying DADA!

Sunday morning vehicle line up.


Enjoying Noah's nap time with a little Sunday afternoon sunbathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment